BATTLE OF THE BANDS LONDON 2019
SUBMISSIONS NOW OPEN
The AFROPUNK Battle of the Bands London 2019 contest has now started. Enter your band to win a chance to play alongside Solange, Miguel, Goldlink, Masego and Nao at AFROPUNK Joburg 2019
Entries that have been accepted will progress to the voting round, where the Top 4 bands will battle it out in the final live show for a chance to play at AFROPUNK Joburg 2019.
- 1. You must be based in the UK
- 2. You must like and follow us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter
- 3. Submissions period 24 July – 16 August, 2019
- 4. Voting period 19 – 28 August, 2019
- 5. Bands who cheat / purchase votes will be disqualified
- 6. 4 Finalists will be announced 2 September 2019
- 7. If you get through to the final, you MUST be available to perform on 19 September 2019 at POP Brixton
- 8. All finalists are responsible for their own travel and accommodation, AFROPUNK will not provide any assistance with this.
- 9. If you win, you MUST must have a valid passport and be available to perform at AFROPUNK Joburg 2019 at Constitution Hill on either 30 / 31 December 2019.
- 10. AFROPUNK will provide international travel, accommodation and ground transport for the winner. Any visas required are the responsibility of the winner.
- 11. All tracks entered must be made public; all privately listed songs will not be taken into consideration