love at first sight is real, just watch a lizzo vid
By Awa Gueye
January 31, 2019
“I could not tell you if I loved you the first moment I saw you, or if it was the second or third or fourth. But I remember the first moment I looked at you walking toward me and realized that somehow the rest of the world seemed to vanish when I was with you.”
― Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Prince
At some point in everyone’s lives, they hear their first Lizzo song, black out, and realize they’ve formed a fully choreographed dance to it that slaps. For me, it began with Good As Hell, and it’s just been getting better.
I can’t make you love anyone and I wouldn’t dare try. However, I do have a few questions that just randomly popped into my head:
- Do you enjoy feeling empowered?
- Is confidence cool to you?
- Do you find laughing fun?
- Does fashion mean anything to you?
- Ya like feeling body positive?
- Do you enjoy the physical act of smiling?
- If you don’t listen to Lizzo, why do you deny yourself joy?
Lizzo’s done it again with her new song Juice and I’m not the only one who thinks so:
Get your life HERE:
Get your life ft. a flute solo, theatrics, twerks, oh and did I mention a flute solo!?! HERE:
Get The Latest
Signup for the AFROPUNK newsletter