tattoo of the week: hey ehusan!
By Safety Pins
March 3, 2014
Mr. Ehusan Johnson hails from Los Angeles and is our Tattoo of the Week. Check out this badass tattoo artist/skater/rapper.
To submit your tattoo(s) for Tattoo Of The Week, send pictures + answers to the questionnaire below to afropunk[at]afropunk.com.
– Name: Ehusan Lysean Johnson-Lee (EJ)
– Age: 23
– City: Los Angeles, CA
– Occupation: Rapper/Tattoo Artist/Skater
– How many tattoos do you have? I have countless tattoos, I lost count after 80
– Which one is your favourite? My fave tattoo would have to be the right side of my neck (dogtown cross,and rolling stones skateboard logo)
– When and where did you get it? I got it about 2 yrs ago at Ink Coast Tattoos by Artist Manuel Larrondo
– What does it mean to you? It shows my dedication to my passions in life, i was always told i would grow out of skateboarding, and people told me i was trying to be a white boy. It means everything to me i would be lost without my skateboard.
– How old were you when you got your first tattoo? I was 16 wen i got my first tattoo. my moms name (Elowa)
– Why should we feature your tattoo? I think you should feature my tattoo because its very unique and self explanatory. I’m pretty sure I’m the first to ever get a rolling stones tattoo like this.
– Do you have a particular tattoo artist you go to? My Tattoo artist is a very close friend of mine more like an older brother (Manuel Larrondo Ink Coast Tattoos 2107 w Manchester ave Inglewood ca)
– Do you regret any tattoos you have? I don’t regret any of my tattoos.
– Have you ever received a tattoo under the influence of drugs or alcohol? I like to get tattooed sober, it’s like therapy to me im usually in some sort of emotion when i have the urge to get tattooed.
– Are you a tattoo addict? I’m definitely an addict idk what i will do when i run out of space
Get The Latest
Signup for the AFROPUNK newsletter