Applications are now closed
Thank you for your interest in AFROPUNK & Shopify’s Black Fashion Accelerator program. All application submissions for this program are now closed.
If you completed the application prior to the November 14, 2021 deadline, you will be notified of your status in the coming weeks. In the meantime, you can take advantage of Shopify and Operation HOPE’s 1 Million Black Businesses Initiative (1MBB). Sign up below to get access to an exclusive 120-day free trial, business development resources, and a community of other successful Black entrepreneurs.
In addition to the Black Fashion Accelerator Program, discover the 1 Million Black Businesses Initiative (1MBB)—a joint venture between Shopify and Operation HOPE that provides Black entrepreneurs with strategic educational tools, resources, and networking opportunities designed to transform their business visions into vibrant realities. Beyond the software needed to set up your online business, Shopify and Operation HOPE help guide you through the many growing stages of your business—from your first sale to full scale.
What 1MBB participants get access to:
- • A 120-day Shopify trial to get your business up and running
- • Access to Shopify’s ‘Build Black’ community
- • Educational content and programming including webinars, workshops, etc.
- • 1:1 Coaching/mentoring opportunities through the Operation Hope program
- • Financing (through Shopify Capital) and grant opportunities
- • …As well as additional perks and opportunities throughout your journey!
NOTE: Applications for 1MBB are welcomed (and encouraged).